welcome to Indian-buzz.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to indian-buzz.tk and get some awesome nimbuzz softwares and tipcs join our room : ENGLISH

Homeaxeshi1SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
indian clock
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
credit
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

new updated fresh dumps with pin usa canada european uk fr 101..201 live now!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ccful

new updated fresh dumps with pin usa canada european uk fr 101..201   live now!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: new updated fresh dumps with pin usa canada european uk fr 101..201 live now!!!!!   new updated fresh dumps with pin usa canada european uk fr 101..201   live now!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:22 pm

FOR sale fresh skimmed original dumps - 1,2 track, original: I also offer dumpz with pin n with zip since there no good in my country and i cant cash them out

the only time anyone has dumpz with pin for sale its when they can not cash it out them self like in russia and other places they can not be cashed out so they are sold since we have no use for them in many countries first time buyers have to spend $2000 for min order just for the first time there are to many small time buyers and i just dont like to use my drops for small cash and since its dumps with pin u will make ur money bak fast same day so if your a real legit serious buyer and dont mind spending $2000 then email me for more info on my dumpz with pin or zip

contact support:

YH: hackingbest23

EMAIL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

USA
VISA/MC Classic/Electron $25
VISA/MC Gold/Platinum/Business/Corporate $45
AMEX $45
DISCOVER $50

CANADA
VISA/MC Classic/Electron $30
VISA/MC Gold/Platinum/Business/Corporate $50

EU, ASIA, OTHERS
VISA/MC Classic/Standart $65
VISA/MC Gold/Platinum/Business/Corporate/Signature $100

all dumpz with pin are from usa uk and ca min order is 2k
also have dumpz with zip code

Conditions of sale:
1. Dumps are sent to you within 6 hours after full payment for the order.
2. All goods are checked and given 99 Approved only.
3. No consultations and advices how where and what for it's possible to take advantage of the given goods.
4. No gifts, "just for test" etc.
5. A work through the escrow service of famouse carders forums at your expense is possible.
6. I accept only Western Union, MoneyGRAM and LR. DON'T ACCEPT e-gold, paypal or WM
7. I have dumps WITH PIN, ONLY FROM USA(101) and UK (201)
8. if your buying dumpz with pin the min order is $2000

BEFORE YOU GONNA ORDER READ ALL MY CONDITIONS:

I don't give samples! unless i can tell ur a real buyer and not a lil kid
I sell checked dumps, if you placed order - you will get only working dumps. So I don't replace them after purchase

I don't know balance, limits on dump

MINIMAL ORDER INFO
I accept only Western Union, MoneyGRAM and LR. DON'T ACCEPT e-gold, paypal or WM

USA dumps order - 1000USD
USA dumps with zip - -1500usd
USA dumps with pin - 2000USD
USA specific bins order - 2500USD
USA specific bins order with pins - 3000usd

EUROPE dumps order - 2000USD test order, next order 4000USD AND HIGHER
EUROPE specific bins order $3500
EUROPE dumps with pin - 4000USD
DELIVER TIME
1to 6 hrs AFTER MONEY RECIEVED! (USA orders are more faster than EU)

IF you don't agree with my conditions of sale - buy from anyone else. that might rip you off.
I don't want to work with kids who have 500usd, and think cuz they have been ripped off there scared to buy keep in mind im not the one who ripped you off

IF you ask for test dumps, ask to small minimal payment - you will be added to ignore-list.

IF YOU WANNA GET REAL DUMPS - YOU MUST HAVE MONEY FOR IT!

Conditions of replacement:
I replace Pick-up ,Decline, No Sufficient Funds etc.-only within 48h after your purchase .

contact support:

YH: hackingbest23

EMAIL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

new updated fresh dumps with pin usa canada european uk fr 101..201 live now!!!!!
Page 1 of 1